1. A first principle for ensuring the "quality" of members is sponsorship. Each member will be integrated to the extent that it is sponsored by a club member. The sponsor is responsible for his downline and get vouch. The new member will have to accept the club's operation, a code of conduct and to be an amateur dancer (take or have taken dance lessons). A member can also invite dancers friends to the dancing evenings within the limits of available places and subject to a financial contribution. The membership will be limited depending on the chosen places and well-being of all. Although this should remain friendly, a neat attire is required.
2. A partnership was established with the Helios. It meets our requirements. The premises have good acoustics, is enough room for dancing, a cloakroom, a space to sit and cool off and in compliance with safety standards. The air quality and temperature are correct. Too often we have encountered the opposite case where the dancers sweat and they tire. Condensation occurs and the track becomes impracticable.
3. One member graciously provides a sound worthy of the name. Sound quality is essential to restore the beauty of the works and contribute to the pleasure of the dancers. One can dance well that if we hear the sound well. But "hear properly" does not mean increasing the most noise, we talk about quality, not "power".
4. Finally the music itself! We are for Diversity dances even if for some we are not especially comfortable. Musically, the choice of music for the same dance will be different every evening. The duration of the pieces will be 3 to 4 minutes maximum. A program will be prepared in advance with the times of passage of each dance. The dances list is ranked in order of preference by each member. This will determine the dances that will be favored over others. The evening program is established on this basis. Knowing that a same music can suit different dances (eg Boston & Slow waltz or English waltz; Balboa & Lindy, Quick step & Charleston, Rumba & Bolero, Salsa & Mambo, Milonga & Tango Argentino; Kizomba & Zouk.). A break or between-act thirty minutes could be organized to allow those who wish of discover a new dance step, a pass, a technique they have learned recently. These moments should be prepared and not improvised. This moment can be gracefully perform a dance teacher. If members have favorite music tracks and suitable to dance, they can communicate for the benefit of the whole group.
5. The frequency of events will depend on the wish of the whole group and the availability of the ballroom. The price of entry is 10€, the whole group will pay directly via manager of the hall.